Selection Process of Research Papers
- Researchers should strictly follow Guidelines for writing a research paper as per Research Methodology.
- The Peer Reviewed Committee, consisting with eminent academicians, research guides, supervisors, professors, associate professors, assistant professors etc, has been formed to monitor quality, intregrity and ethics of research papers.
- The Peer Reviewed Committee will reject any paper which does not obey norms.
- The Peer Reviewed Committee will give suggestion for revision of the paper and the Editor will give sufficient time for such revision.
- The time for selected paper publishing will be decided by the Editor.
- The Editor’s decision will be final in this regard.
Printed published and owned by Hridayananda Gogoi for Swarnalipi (Trust) and Printed at Swarnalipi Offset Press, Swarnalipi Bhawan, 36 Mon Akashi Path, Jyoti Nagar, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021, and published at 36 Mon Akashi Path, Jyoti Nagar, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021.
Time of Publication: 15th day of Every Month
Page Size: 26cm x 18.5 cm
Print Area: 24 cm x 16 cm. Total: 384 sq cms
Columns: 3 & 2.
Column size: 4.5 & 7cms
Cover Page : Multicolour (Art Paper)